Department Forms, Policies, Committees & More
In order to ensure that University policies and IRS compliance are met with respect to employee and student reimbursements, the University Travel, Entertainment, and Business Expense Policies and Procedures (pdf) manual can be used as a tool to aid you through this process.
Quick Links for Travel & Expense Reimbursement -- Forms and Policies
- Proposed Travel Form (pdf)
- Student Business Travel Certification Form
- Travel & Expense Report: go to travel.nd.edu to find details on expense reporting; office staff can assist you.
- Link to useful Travel Tips for Notre Dame travelers.
- Missing Receipt Affidavit (pdf)
- Request for Airplane Business/First Class Exception (pdf)
- Current Mileage Reimbursement Rate (pdf)
- Gift Policy (pdf)
- Sales Tax Exemption Table (pdf)
- Per Diem Rates
- OANDA Currency Converter
Additional forms and instructions for budget/account administration, cash advances, payment requests, and so forth can be found at the website for the Office of the Controller.
This link will take you to the Notre Dame International office's web page. On this page there are details specific to faculty and staff international travel, in addition to information for Notre Dame students. Any ND employee travelling abroad should be familiar with this page, the policies, and the registries.
2016-17 Department Committee Assignments
College of Science Honesty Committee
Computing Support to the Department of Physics
These are links to PDF files with instructions on how to connect to the new Canon MFDs:
Building and Maintenance Issues and Questions
Report any building problems or issues to the main office and a work order will be placed.
If you see light bulbs burnt out in your office, hallway, lab, or common area you can report those via the lighting hotline. That number is 1-9571.