The physics curriculum at Notre Dame consists of five course sequences or programs. These programs are designed to accommodate the academic and professional interests of the majority of physics majors. Students with alternate interests are encouraged to discuss special programs with the departmental chair.
- Overview of Undergraduate Physics at Notre Dame
- Why Physics at Notre Dame? (FAQs on the undergraduate physics prorgram at Notre Dame)
- Physics Course Descriptions (links to the Undergraduate Bulletin of Information)
- American Physical Society/CareersInsight (links to a PowerPoint presentation--What do physics majors do after graduation?)
- General Information
- On-line Undergraduate Application to the University of Notre Dame
- Physics Summer Research Positions: Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU)
- Research Experiences and Scholarship Opportunities for Undergraduates at Notre Dame
Are you having problems registering for a physics class? Contact Lois at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- What is the exact error message you are receiving?
- What is the course CRN?
- What is your ND ID number?
- What is your full name?
Do you have questions about the undergraduate physics program at the University of Notre Dame? You can contact:
Prof. Anthony Hyder, Associate Chair and Director for Undergraduate Studies
email@example.com or phone 574-631-8591
Ms. Lois Eslinger, Undergraduate Student Support
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 574-631-4086
Department of Physics
email@example.com or phone 574-631-6386