Check if you need to be in the department office, or if you can complete your task remotely. (Click for PDF)
Department staff are available during normal business hours each day, even if we are not in the 225 department office. This guide will help you to know who to contact for assistance.
Lori Fuson, Undergraduate Student Administrative Assistant
email@example.com | 574-631-4086
- If you need help with an override, email Lori your 9-digit NDID number and the CRN for the course.
- If you need help adding/dropping a course, email Lori your 9-digit NDID number, the CRN for the course, and any error message.
- If you have a question about Ultratime, email Lori your question and include your supervisor's name.
Shari Herman, Graduate Student Administrative Assistant
firstname.lastname@example.org | 574-631-2813
- If you need help registering for classes, email Shari your 9-digit NDID number, the CRN for the course and any error message.
- If you have a question about program requirements, selecting an advisor or about your stipend, email Shari your detailed question.
- If you have a question about program requirements, refer to The Guide for Graduate Students.
- If you have an issue with your office or a common space, email Shari your issue.
Faculty & Staff
Kristen Amsler, Office Coordinator
email@example.com | 574-631-6386
- If you need help with an expense reimbursement, email Kristen the receipts.
- If you are looking for office supplies, or if you need help with a print or copy job, email Kristen.
- If you need to ship something via FedEx, email Kristen the address, phone number, weight/size of the item and the FOAP to charge. She will email you a FedEx packing slip.
- If you need to schedule a committee meeting, email Kristen the details and she will assist.
Faculty, Staff, Postdocs & Students
Shelly Goethals, Department Administrator
firstname.lastname@example.org | 574-631-4001
- If you have a question about your research grant or discretionary fund, email Shelly.
- If you need to order lab supplies through BuyND, email Shelly the details and FOAP.
- If your office or lab is too hot or too cold, or something needs to be fixed in your lab, email Shelly
- If you want to hire an undergraduate, complete the Google Form found on this page: https://physics.nd.edu/resources-for-physics-faculty-staff-postdocs-students/
- If you have another concern that is not listed here, email Shelly.